A credit card is the basic condition for renting a vehicle and serves solely as a guarantee for the vehicle during the rent period. We reserve, authorize a certain amount of funds on the credit card. The reserved amount depends on the reserved vehicle category and the agreed coverage. A credit card is not required when making a reservation, it is only necessary when picking up the vehicle.
Before rent / other
- Credit card
- Using the credit card of another person
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- Can I pick a specific car model?
- Taking a vehicle at a different location other than a office
- What is Insurance Excess and which depends on the height of the participation?
- What is LOSS?
- What is WUG?
- How can I decrease the excess amount?
- Additional cover package during the reservation process
- Reservation of extras before the vehicle pickup
- Additional equipment before the vehicle pickup
- Traveling outside of Croatia
- Can the rented vehicle be transported via ferry?
- Limitation of mileage in a rented vehicle
- Minimum amount of time of the rented vehicle
- Information about location of returning rented vehicle
- Drop off the vehicles outside of Croatia
- Taking over and returning the vehicle outside the office hours
- The exact time of pick-up and return of the vehicle