Countries in which can rented vehicle be used
All our users can drive around with a rented vehicle in all the countries of Europe, with the exception of Kosovo. For using the vehicle in Kosovo you are charged additional fees.
(Austria, Albania, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, France, Finland, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Slovenia, Slovenia, Malta, Malta, Morocco, Moldova, FYROM (former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine).
During rental / other
- How do I prolong the rental period?
- Returning the vehicle to another office
- Option "additional driver" on rental contract
- All options about returning the vehicle
- How can I add additional cover packages?
- Countries in which can rented vehicle be used
- Going to a different country or traveling by ferry
- Rental of extras in a rented vehicle
- What to do if I have any problem with car?