Types of cover packages
With additional insurance packages, you can decrease your personal responsibility in case of vehicle damages. It can be either reduced or completely removed. Insurance excess depends on the vehicle category, chosen package and the number of days the vehicle is rented for. You can check the price of additional packages during the reservation process.
LOSS is additional insurance which buys out the excess (participation in damage) done on the body of the vehicle.
WUG (Wheels Undercarriage and Glass protection) is additional insurance which buys out the excess for damages done to the wheels, underside, and glass.
Reservations / other
- User account
- Types of cover packages
- Problem with reservation process after has been completed
- Changing the reservation before the vehicle pick up
- Cancelation reservation without a cancelation fee
- What to do if I am late to pick up the vehicle?
- Renting a vehicle if a credit card is lost
- Needed documents for picking up the vehicle
- All options about picking up my reserved vehicle
- Can the reservation be switched to another person?