How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
When parking and leaving the vehicle make certain of the following:
- Fully close all windows;
- Put the gear shift knob in to first speed or reverse (on vehicles with automatic transmission, put them in to P, on vehicles with robotized transmission put them in to N);
- Make certain to activate the handbrake and turn of the engine;
- Do not leave personal items on visible places (we cannot be held responsible for them);
- Lock and make certain all doors are;
- always carry the keys and document etui with yourself.
Advice 1: To reduce the possibility of theft an or brake in, please park your car in well-lit and urban areas of the city in which you are located
Advice 2: Always try to park your vehicle in a vide space so you are able to open the car doors without any difficulty as to avoid possible damages.
Advice 3: To avoid damaging the wheels (tires, rims, hubcaps etc.), when parking do not go near the curb. This also goes for other parts of the vehicle, bumpers and spoilers.
Advice 4: To keep the cars paint impeccably shiny, try to park under trees.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is Auto Hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?