Installing of the child seat and/or booster
Every child seat/and or booster has an instruction schematic on its back. So, your youngest passengers would have a safe and pleasant journey, please follow these instructions.
Advice 1: We advise you to always keep your children in child seats or boosters that conform to their age and to always put a safety belt on them.
Advice 2: We advise you to place the child seat and or booster behind the passengers seat. Try to adjust the passenger’s seat to its highest level, while pushing it fully back in an upright positon. This is the safest positon for children. If you need to place more than one child seat/ booster, please always do so on back seats.
Advice 3: If you decide to put the child seat/booster in the front passenger’s seat, make certain to always turn of the passenger’s side air bag (the switch is in the glove compartment or on the side of the dashboard). Also, make certain that this type of child transportation is allowed in your country.
Advice 4: Never put children younger than 12 in the front passenger’s seat.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is Auto Hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?