Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
We pay special attention to regularly servicing our cars, so they would be safe for our clients and so they would keep their value and the manufacturers guarantee. To inform yourself of the time/kilometre period in which it is necessary to perform regular maintenance, as well as the last time it was made, please check the vehicles card in the document etui. Also, all of our vehicles are equipped with a service indicator, that upon its turning on, lets you know that you have to perform its regular maintenance. If it is necessary to perform the vehicles regular maintenance soon, please contact our technical support, with which you will agree upon the maintenance, and or a replacement vehicle
Note: So, the manufacturers guarantee would not be lost, maximum period for postponing regular maintenance is 500 kilometres or 5 working days, please keep that in mind as to avoid unnecessary expenses associated with voiding the vehicles warranty.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is auto hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?