Support zone

Technical inquires

Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism

In case of a traffic accident and or vehicle damage, immediately call 112 and fill in the euro report. If the rented vehicle is not in a driveable condition, please contact our technical support. At vehicle drop off you are required to submit the Alco test report.

In case of theft, attempted theft, or brake in, immediately contact 112 and contact our technical support.

In case of vandalism or a parked vehicle being damaged by an unknown perpetrator, you are also obliged to call the police who will then file a report that you are required to submit at vehicle drop off.

Note: In special situations, if it’s a case of smaller vehicle damage (small scratch or dent, or smaller accident without any other participant), with consent from the technical support and photos of the accident, you may only fill in the euro report without contacting the police.

Technical inquires / other

Subscribe for newsletter

Newsletter consent
Your feedback

This website uses cookies for better performance and improved functionality. If you continue viewing this page, we will consider that you agree to this use. More information »