Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
If the rented vehicle cannot be unlocked, please check if the key has been mechanically damaged or if it was under the influence of water (e.g. you dropped your key in to the sea). If the answer to these questions is no, the key probably has a faulty battery or some other type of electrical malfunction. However even in the case you have a mechanical (conventional) key or Bluetooth key, you can always unlock it in the following way:
Mechanical (conventional) key: If the driver’s side of the door does not have the lock visible, please remove the plastic hoodie from the door handle and use the key itself to unlock the vehicle. Please return the plastic hoodie to the colleagues in the office during drop off or leave it in the designated place.
Bluetooth key: If the driver’s side of the door does not have the lock visible, please remove the plastic hoodie from the door handle and use the key itself to unlock the vehicle. Please return the plastic hoodie to the colleagues in the office during drop off or leave it in the designated place. When accessing the vehicle, you must always first open the front door.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is auto hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?