Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
If the tire pressure indicator appears on the instrument panel and the central display on the dashboard, please adjust the tire pressure according to the sticker on the driver’s side of the door, or the inside of the fuel tank cap. In case your vehicle has:
Indirect tire pressure surveilence/control system: After adjusting the pressure in all 4 tires, according to the vehicles model, hold the indicator switch until the sound signal, or deactivate it through the central dashboard screen in the Vehicle Parameters screen.
Direct tire pressure control system: After adjusting the tire pressure in all 4 tires, the light indicator and the message on the central screen turn off, and you can read the new tire pressure for every separate tire on the central dashboard screen under the Vehicle Parameters screen and or via the travel computer. The tire pressure indicator can also turn off after a couple of minutes of driving.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is auto hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?