Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
Depending on the type of the vehicle, you can do this in the following manner:
Mechanical protection: Check the inside frame of the back door, on it, if your vehicle has mechanical protection, you will find a sticker with the zone for inserting the mechanical key and activating the child protection. The deactivation procedure is the same except you turn the key to a different direction.
Electronic protection: Search for a switch with the symbol for this on the driver’s side of the vehicle. The aforementioned switch is mostly located near the electronic window lifting system switches, the left side of the dashboard, or central console. Pressing this switch will activate the protection. If the vehicle has an electronic window lifting system, and a mechanical door locking system this switch will only lock the windows. If he vehicle has a manual window lifting system you cannot activate the vehicle lock protection
Advice 1: Always activate this protection system if you are transporting children in the car.
Advice 2: Always make certain when closing the windows that none of the passenger’s are blocking them.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is auto hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?