Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
We do not limit your freedom of movement and usage of the rented vehicles. This implies that you can use the rented vehicle to transport any electrical appliance, furniture, or your sporting gear. However, we kindly ask you to follow road safety regulations, and not transport objects that cannot safely fit in to the rented vehicle. We ask you to pay special notice to the weight of the transported object, so the rented vehicle would not be overburdened and cause danger to you or the vehicle.
Advice 1: If you are transporting large and heavy objects, as to avoid damages to the interior that can be very expensive, secure the inside with proper covers, especially the plastic sides of the doors, bunker, car seats, roof carpeting, dashboard etc.
Advice 2: If the bunker cannot hold your luggage to the level of the bunker shelf, please do not forcibly close the bunker door as this can lead to expensive damages.
Advice 3: If your luggage does not fit in the car bunker, please do not remove the bunker shelf, or place heavy objects on it. The bunker shelf is very expensive, so be careful not to lose it or damage it.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is Auto Hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?