Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
For this we do everything, so our clients would be fully satisfied with the quality of the provided service. We are animal friendly, and while you are driving around with our vehicles and creating experiences for yourself, we want your animals to be with you. Since high quality is of extreme importance to us, we ask that if you are transporting pets in the rented vehicle, you protect the vehicles insides, especially the seats, as to avoid dirtying the vehicle inside. If your pet does soil the car, we will be forced to charge you for dry cleaning services
Advice: For your safety, and the safety of your pets, we advise you to transport them in boxes fastened with seatbelts that exist especially for such a purpose. In this way both you and your pets will arrive to your destination safely, and you will be driving in accordance to legal regulations.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is Auto Hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?