Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
So you could be certain what type of fuel the rented vehicle uses, the outside part of the fuel tank has a sticker with the needed fuel type. For added visibility there is also a factory mark on the inside part of the fuel tank cap. For even better visibility it is also stated on the car key chain.
Advice 1: It is always necessary to put more than 10 litres of fuel so the vehicle can register the new fuel level.
Advice 2: Always make sure the engine is turned off when charging fuel.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is auto hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?