What to do if I run out of fuel?
If the rented vehicle runs out of fuel during your drive, try and stop the vehicle in the safest possible conditions, turn on all 4 signal lights, shut down the engine, activate the hand brake and put the signal triangle on the proper distance from the vehicle. At the closest gas station buy a plastic canister and pour in at least 5 litres of the proper fuel (according to the label on the fuel tank cap). If after a couple tries the vehicle engine still does not start, please avoid further attempts as to reduce the possibility of damaging the engine, and contact our technical support.
Advice: Never drive with a low fuel level. As soon as the reserve lamp turns on or the fuel level is at ¼ please stop at the nearest gas station and pour in the proper fuel.
Technical inquires / other
- Theft of documents and/or registration labels
- What to do in case of car key loss?
- Problem with unlocking a rented vehicle
- Problem with locking a rented vehicle
- What if I can not start the engine?
- Problem with mechanical or electrical hand brake
- What is Auto Hold?
- Using of fuel type in a rented vehicle
- What do I do if I used the wrong fuel type?
- What to do if I run out of fuel?
- Resetting the indicator of improper tire pressure
- How can I contact the technical support?
- Mandatory equipment in the rented vehicle
- Problems that makes further travel impossible
- Malfunction is caused by a damaged wheel/tire
- Recommended fluid level in the rented vehicle
- What if the outer lighting on the car is faulty?
- Rented vehicle with a smaller malfunction (e.g. faulty radio)
- The functionality of the electrical equipment connection
- Transporting the animals in the rented vehicle
- Transportation of large and heavy items in a rented vehicle
- Events- car races and similiar events
- Use of rented vehicles on non-first-class roads
- Proper pneumatics
- Sticking foils/labels on a rented vehicle
- Technical modifications to the rented vehicle
- Smoking inside the vehicle
- Instructions for regular maintenance of a rented vehicle
- A repair or tire shop when I have rented vehicle
- Installing of the child seat and/or booster
- Safe way to transport children in rented vehicle
- Message "Enter code" on the radio
- Instructions in case of accidents, theft of vehicles or vandalism
- Damage to pneumatic and/or wheel rims
- How to insure the vehicle when parking it?
- What equipment comes with every vehicle?