Support zone

Vehicle drop off

How do I get my funds returned in case of an accident?

If you have insurance or insurance excess with a different company or insurance agency, it is extremely important that you complete the whole procedure (Alco test, filled euro damage report), and that at the vehicle drop off you ask for copies of the complete documentation and damage invoices issued to you by RIDECAR rent-a-car.  All the gathered documentation and damage invoices need to be presented to the company or insurance agency in which you have signed the insurance policy to get your money refunded. For additional documentation please contact our Customer support.

Subscribe for newsletter

Newsletter consent
Your feedback

This website uses cookies for better performance and improved functionality. If you continue viewing this page, we will consider that you agree to this use. More information »