Do I pick up the vehicle with a full tank?
Yes, at pick up it should be full, and it should be dropped off full as well. If the vehicle is not returned full, the difference shall be charged to the client per the current price listing, along with a special fuel recharge fee.
If the vehicle picked up does not have a full tank, only the difference from the picked-up fuel level, and dropped off fuel level will be charged, without the added recharge fuel fee. At vehicle pick up, be certain to check the fuel level
Vehicle pick-up / other
- Do I pick up the vehicle with a full tank?
- Can fuel be paid in advance and what is the price of this service?
- Picking up the vehicles in locations other than your offices?
- How can payment be made for the rent?
- Can I leave a cash deposit?
- Taking cover package when I have rented vehicle
- What is the cover package?
- Additional costs during the rental period
- Adding an "extra driver" option
- Travel abroad by rented vehicle
- Is there a limit on the mileage done during the rental period?