Taking cover package when I have rented vehicle
You are not obliged to take our collision damage waiver or insurance packages, however in case of an event which results in damage to the vehicle, you will be charged for the amount in accordance to the damages defined in the “Damage Matrix” document.
If you however do have insurance from another company, via your credit card or agency from which you reserved the vehicle, insurance excess is applied according to the vehicle category, since it is still not direct insurance. At vehicle drop off we will submit to you copies of the documentation of the event that occurred (Alco test, euro report, and the police statement if we have it at that moment).
Vehicle pick-up / other
- Do I pick up the vehicle with a full tank?
- Can fuel be paid in advance and what is the price of this service?
- Picking up the vehicles in locations other than your offices?
- How can payment be made for the rent?
- Can I leave a cash deposit?
- Taking cover package when I have rented vehicle
- What is the cover package?
- Additional costs during the rental period
- Adding an "extra driver" option
- Travel abroad by rented vehicle
- Is there a limit on the mileage done during the rent period?