What is the cover package?
With cover package; you can decrease your personal responsibility in case of vehicle damages. It can be either reduced or completely removed. Insurance excess depends on the vehicle category, chosen package and the amount of days the vehicle is rented for. You can check the price of additional packages during the reservation process.
LOSS is additional insurance which buys out the excess (participation in damage) done on the vehicles body.
TP (Theft Protection) is additional insurance which buys out the excess if the vehicle is stolen.
CDW+ (Collision Damage Waiver Plus) is additional insurance which buys out a part of the excess for damages done on the vehicles body.
WUG (Wheels Undercarriage and Glass protection) is additional insurance which buys out the excess for damages done to the wheels, underside and glass.
Vehicle pick-up / other
- Do I pick up the vehicle with a full tank?
- Can fuel be paid in advance and what is the price of this service?
- Picking up the vehicles in locations other than your offices?
- How can payment be made for the rent?
- Can I leave a cash deposit?
- Taking cover package when I have rented vehicle
- What is the cover package?
- Additional costs during the rental period
- Adding an "extra driver" option
- Travel abroad by rented vehicle
- Is there a limit on the mileage done during the rent period?